The effect of one man, Jesus. The effect of his word, the effect of his love, transforms us all. He heals, restores, inspires and touches all of us, and this, in turn ripples through our lives, to our families, our friends, our communities, and our country. The effect of this one man creates effective People! HERE THEY ARE!

Monday, July 19, 2010

I Wrote and the Young Answered

I was having a bit of an attack this morning. Ok, let's call it Spiritual. Just feeling down and apart from God. It happens to us all, yes, even a Pastor's wife!

I wrote "Sometimes life feels like a puzzle we are meant to put together but we don't have all of the pieces, and yet we are meant to complete the puzzle."

A young sweet girl that I love dearly wrote back to me that she felt the same way until she met Jesus. He was the missing piece of her puzzle.

I took this thought right away and took my prayer to Jesus. She was right. I had blocked this missing puzzle piece and found it... now my day feels more complete...with a sense of direction and peace.

Love you my sweet friend.
Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment