The effect of one man, Jesus. The effect of his word, the effect of his love, transforms us all. He heals, restores, inspires and touches all of us, and this, in turn ripples through our lives, to our families, our friends, our communities, and our country. The effect of this one man creates effective People! HERE THEY ARE!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Please Pray & Let's Believe in Miracles

I usually help out at my little one's school on Fridays. I love it. I help the teacher with odd jobs (much needed). I have gained so much respect for our teachers today. I can not believe how much work, love, guidance, and more this teacher shares with our children. It's kindergarten, but they are learning every minute of the day...they are never "not" busy!

I've met some wonderful moms too! One who is now a very good friend. She told me that she was praying to find more Christian friends. We have a lot to share.. She is a wonderful sweet soul and I am so happy that God put our paths together. I am meeting others too, who I care for..who I pray for..who I admire. I love how God works in our lives and shows us life through others.. we are always learning....as long as we keep Him foremost on our hearts and minds.

One of the moms shared with me today that it was her first day of chemo. She looked wonderful, I was amazed. She said she was really tired, and heard that the start of chemo isn't too bad. She is a tremendously bubbly woman with 2 boys that are all boy. My heart broke for her, knowing what she is going to be experiencing in her life in the near future. I don't know how bad the cancer is, but I do have friends who have been through chemo. She is a mom..mom's don't have time for chemo..they only have time for those in front of them and barely enough time for themselves.

I ask you all today, if you can find it in your hearts, and on your busy plates to pray for Amanda. Please pray for Amanda, and her husband and her boys. I don't know what Our Lord has planned for this family, but I pray that she would be surrounded by loving family, friends, helpers..That the Lord would bless her with no pain, a lot of energy when most needed. That her spirits would be up, that fear would be down..that she would seek her Heavenly Father with her whole heart and soul.

Please pray for Amanda..please keep our moms, our families, our marriages, our health, our teachers and our relationship with Our Lord ever strong.

Thank you Lord for being the One Who carries us in times of trouble. Who sends His Holy Spirit to us for comfort. Who loves us with an unconditional and never ending love. Thank you Lord...and I praise you for all you will do in the lives of this family and all of those we will carry up in prayer to you daily.

May God bless your evening...hold family and friends tight and near and remember to say your evening prayers :o).... He is listening...He will always be listening. Let's believe in miracles...They happen every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment